INTRODUCTIONThe data controller and operator of this website is Greensmith Artists Agency dba GAA and references to GAA used in this policy include all members of the GAA group of companies (GAA Group Companies) which is comprised of affiliates, wholly owned subsidiaries, joint venture partners, parent or holding companies. Each of our websites will refer to the primary GAA company responsible for providing services to you. GAA (“GAA”, “we”, “us”, “our”) as used in this policy refers to GAA and the GAA Group Companies.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe collect your personal information at the point you decide to interact with us. This may include signing up on line, subscribing to newsletters, event updates, products and services, contacting customer service, asking a question or making a comment. We also may use certain cookies and other technologies to understand how you interact with our Website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTThe information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone /mobile number. We may also collect information from you that you choose to provide for example when you send us a resume or CV through our approved channels, such as the careers page or contact section indicated on our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCESWe may process your personal information if you use any of our other websites operated by our GAA Group Companies including purchase history, browsing habits and user experience. We may also receive and display information and content which you make publically available on your social media platforms. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, our suppliers, advertising networks, analytics providers and ad-tech companies) and we may receive information about you from them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information you give to us to:
- help us respond to your queries;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we enter with you to provide you with information, products and services you’ve requested from us;
- send you our newsletter, email updates, services we feel may interest you and other subscriptions with your consent;
- provide you with information about other, similar goods and services we offer based on what you’ve recently purchased or enquired about;
- if you are not in the EEA or a jurisdiction that prohibits it, we can provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that may interest you;
- notify you about changes to our services; and
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We use information we collect about you to:
- improve our Website to present content to you and your computer in an effective manner;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you and use them to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with GAA Group Companies and with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- except for EEA or countries that prohibit it, we may share your personal information with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with unsolicited direct marketing information about promotions and offers without asking for your consent;
- Non- personal, aggregated, anonymized or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- We may also use aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or transfer personal information held where it is one of the transferred assets;
- We may share your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- in the event of an emergency;
- if you consent to allow us to share your information.