We create new projects, bring key elements together and make connections that inspire collaboration and creativity.
Greensmith represents many of theatre’s actors, directors, composers, designers, choreographers, and producers. Their work on plays can be seen across the European countries, on tour around the world, and in the Theatre de la Resistance owned and managed by Greensmith. Our dynamic roster is comprised of new voices, leading talents and venerated estates.
We help clients expand their horizons.
- Audience | Vaclav Havel
- Mother Courage and Her Children | Bertolt Brecht
- The Decision | Bertolt Brecht
- The Lady from Maxim’s | Georges Feydeau
- Ivanov | Anton Chekhov
- Miss Julie | August Strindberg
- The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui | Bertolt Brecht
- The Minister’s Wife | Branislav Nusic
- The Seagull | Anton Chekhov
- Save Our Souls | DV Greensmith
- Antigona | Sophocles
- IX | Antonín Dvorak